1)Up to GB/T8890/ASTM B111/JIS H3300/BS EN12451 standards and so on.
2)Material designation: BFe10-1-1 / C70600 / C7060X / CuNi10Fe1Mn / CuNi9010 / Cu90Ni10 and BFe30-1-1 / C71500 / CuNi30Mn1Fe / CuNi7030 / Cu70Ni30 or other alloy
Material Brand of Copper-Nickel Alloy tube:
3)Tubes temper: All tempers are available (Goods supply state: Annealed condition)
4)Dimensions: Outer diameter:5-419mm, Wall thickness: 0.5-10mm or according to the buyers' requirements, and also length and tolerance subject to the buyer's decisions.
5) Tubes in good straightness, with clean surface of both inside and outside
It have advantage of both metal and plastic pipesit can be used in:
1. Pipes for hot and cold water pipeline system in industry and residential area.
2. Pipes for industry and chemical liquids conveying.
3. Pipes for conveying drinking water.
4. Pipeline for compressed air.
5. Heating system under floor and wall.